The Orphan's Arms T-shirt
I bought these pants as a gift to myself for my birthday in April and I'm loving them so much. They're so bright (no shit Sherlock) and instantly make me happy every time I wear them. That's the effect clothes should have on their owners - they should bring a smile up on your face otherwise they're just...blah and not worth the money.
Small facts about this #ootd:
* I've just realised I own seven pairs of Startas sneakers
* London school of sorcery is by far my favourite T-shirt ever and it was the first item I ever bought from The Orphan's Arms. Ever since then I got myself four more tees by them.
* I can no longer stand wearing skinny jeans. I hate feeling trapped in clothes and skinny denim simply doesn't work for me anymore.
* My boyfriend adores these sneakers.
* My dad bought me this Swarovski necklace in Oslo ages ago when he was prepping for filming on the North Pole. It's one of my favourite necklace ever.
* These were my first Ray-Ban sunglasses and still are my favourite.
Hope you've had a lovely weekend, cheers to the beginning of June and let's hope it'll be a great month for us all!