Once upon a time I used to wear a lot of total black looks and yesterday I realized how much I've missed that simplicity. Thankfully the weather felt more like the beginning of autumn rather than summer so I was to able to put on my favourite Nike sneakers and leather jacket. We shot (actually Mario did, you know I almost never shoot my own outfit pictures, unlike everything else on this blog) these photos in Kastav, a small town very close to Rijeka. I was planning to take pictures of the town combined with the look I was wearing but we ran into several weddings (and I pretty much can't stand them) so everything was too crowded and the light wasn't satisfying so I settled for an OOTD post instead. Oh well, better luck next time with everything else!
I was wearing:
Nike dunk sky hi sneakers
Naf Naf leather jacket (sooo old)
Little facts behind this #ootd:
* I liked these Nike sneakers so much that two weeks after buying these I went back to the store and bought another pair.
* These Pimkie pants are one of the newest additions to my closet and at first I decided not to buy them but as soon as I have left the store I realized that I'm making a huge mistake so I ran back and bought them.
* I never try on any of the clothes I buy in the store unless we're talking about jeans. I just don't have the nerve to take everything off and back on.
* I have this Naf Naf leather jacket since highschool (!) and it's the best jacket ever.
* Lately I've been feeling like I need a change in sunglasses style and it freaks me out because the ones I love are sooo expensive and there's no way I can currently afford them. Note to myself: stop thinking about sunglasses.
* This t-shirt was the first item I chose for the beginning of my collab with Shein and now, months after, I can really say that I'm more than happy with their products. Can't wait to show you what's coming next!