Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Yesterday morning, while I was answering your comments and writing down some ideas for the upcoming posts instead of prepping up a project I had to bring to an exam I had this morning (it went amazingly well, don't worry), I realized something I've actually known for a very long time.
The fact is I love my blog more than anything else and everything I do professionally (movies or photography) I try to incorporate into it. And I'm always trying to make it better, bolder and different while making sure you are, at every moment, aware of the person that's standing behind every post.
Now that my second semester of masters studies has finished (I have one more exam next Friday and then bye bye Academy for a few months) I'm starting to think about how I want to spend this summer, where do I wanna go and what are the things I want to work on more before busy autumn comes again.
And here is a brief list I'd like to share with you in this first July post:
* I want to travel around Istria with my boyfriend and Frida and take as many travel photos I can and then create posts about all those places so that way I tag along all of you with me.
* I want to write more and read even more.
* I'd like to go back home and see my grandparents and also finish the idea around Maštrović family mausoleum I've been talking about some weeks ago when I showed you the first set of photos.
* I want to develop several documentary films ideas I have in my mind and then jump into their production.
* The more I think about it, the more I'm sure I'd like to start shooting with models or other bloggers so that way I can think in a more editorial way when it comes to style posts.
* And above all I want to eat a lot of ice-cream, drink extra cold lemonade and eat pasta in every possible way.
Happy July everyone!
© Smile, Snap, Sparkle.. All rights reserved.