Truth be told, I'm still not feeling the whole May vibe. Maybe it's because of the constant rain which turned my beautiful and lovely April into such a dull and moody month. Let's hope that by tomorrow all of this will change and we'll finally be able to ditch sweaters and jackets and hop into short sleeves and Startas sneakers. Yes.
But even though my favourite month ever wasn't exactly as sparkling as I imagined it to be, I still loved it. And here's why.
Let's start with the first and obvious one.
Even though I'm still not cool with the fact that I'm 28 now (good god, how will I handle 30?!), this year I had a perfect little celebration, which was maybe one of the best ever and I'm so happy about that.
Back when the weather was still charming and pretty, I spent all of my time outdoors, taking pictures with my beloved Nikon F3. Yeah, April was almost all-analogue month and I enjoyed every second of it. That leads us to more favourites, and those are KODAK EKTAR 100 and PORTRA 160 films which I've been using non-stop and absolutely love love love.
Seriously, if I could see the world around me in some kind of film filter it would be Portra without a doubt. I bought bunch of those films and also decided to try the Lomography 400 ones which made my heart and mind extremely happy but my wallet very sad and broke.
And even though I'm not a big make up person because I'm just too lazy, boy I do love a good lipstick. And the beginning of Spring was the perfect timing for getting new ones. I was beyond excited to see RIMMEL products being sold at DM (finally!) so I instantly bought three new ones, in beautiful bright colors and can't wait to get some more (even though I have more lipsticks than person needs, but still...you know).
I also got some new plants for our apartment and the most adorable yellow coffee table for the balcony. If I had to pick out just one favourite from this month, I think this table would win. You know how one little item somehow completely transforms the space and makes it look so much better than you ever thought it could look? Yes, the yellow perfection does it all.
And what about May, you may ask, since I did put it in the title of the post. Well, here are a few things I'd like to work on more in the next 30 or something days.
* Not give up on one video a week on my Youtube channel and also start filming the ones connected to the FOREVER, YOUR TEDDY BEAR project. It's a lot of work but I really want to make it happen.
* Spend less time in front of my computer and go out more. Shoot more. Wander around so much more.
* Read more on a daily basis instead of becoming one with the couch as soon as the sun sets and watch NCIS over and over again.
* Spend more time with friends and not just talk with everyone via messenger. Every introvert will get this one.
* Write down all those ideas for future screenplays. Because it's so much easier to work and develop stories once you're not pressed with deadlines.
Ok, so that's it for today, I hope this May will be awesome for all of us!
Do you have any goals and wishes for it?