* Being on the road - that roadtrip feeling.
* Small, narrow and colorful streets of beautiful Rovinj.
* Beach where dogs are welcome and when locals show you the way to it.
* The most charming bars with the best views ever (worth every penny).
* Super warm and crystal clear sea.
* Lovely and adorable little shops and galleries on every corner.
* Great time with friends.
* When you ran across dear people in the middle of the old town.
* Frida enjoying the sea, sun and exploring new corners.
* The most perfect sunset seen from the the top of old town.
* Taking part in a pretty cool exhibition 'Grisia 2016' (that's actually the reason why we went there yesterday).
* Sitting on the floor next to St. Euphemia Basilica, surrounded by friends and watching the day turn into a night.
* Feeling exhausted but happy.
* So many dogs everywhere.
* Pizza, sandwiches, water, cocktails.
* Making big plans for the relaunch of Mattie & Mo store (stay tuned for more news on this topic).
* Some good old fast food on the way back home.
And what was your weekend like?