* Waking up with a soundtrack playing in your head and picking up the laptop straight from the bed so you can play the song as loud as possible.
* Meeting a best friend for a cup of tea in the morning and realising that both of you are in such a good place after such a long time.
* Good old 'me' time with scented candles and a pinky Lush bath bomb.
* Messages that bring a huge smile upon your face.
* Chocolate muffins for lunch because why not.
* Amazing documentary about opera.
* Finding out that after years of not being able to wear perfume because the smell made me crazy sick, I can finally return to them. Bought YSL Black Opium Nuit Blanche the very second I realised that.
* Becoming a part of a new croatian blogging platform, BlogBuster and seeing my posts in there. Super bloody excited.
* Seeing finals of our first 20 episodes and feeling completely overwhelmed.
* Dreaming about all the upcoming adventures.
* Feeling exhausted, sleep deprived but so insanely happy because you know you've worked your ass off for something you love the most.
* Unbeatable view from our Sibenik apartment.
* Living out of the suitcase.
* When someone says the right thing at the right moment.
* Wes Anderson's Christmas film for H&M.