* That feeling of silence when it's raining outside.
* Little big midnight conversations.
* Long bubble bath after an exhausting day.
* Planning new travels and adventures.
* Amazing morning with my dearest blogging friend Ivana.
* Perfect red velvet dress.
* Long conversations about all the upcoming projects with one of my best friends Janja
(she also wrote more than 60 episodes of Bonton).
* The most delicious chocolate cookies ever.
* Sound of the city noise.
* So much love and support for Bonton from so many different people. THANK you!
* When someone says the right thing at the right time.
* Realizing that you're in control of your own happiness.
* Music first thing in the morning.
* Spending time with my sister.
* When someone brings out the best in you.
As always, now it's your turn to share - what made you happy this week?