Oh boy, I guess I'm not a little girl anymore.
Being 29 feels kinda weird and much older than I can identify with but truth be told - the only moment I actually thought about it was a few seconds ago, when I started composing this sentence.
Age is literally nothing but a silly number, the thing that matters the most is how you're feeling inside and are you truly living the kind of live you want to. Yes, it's that simple but it takes a 'few' years of experience to become aware of it.
Once that happens, the real fun begins.
But in the meantime, in case there are some silly worries that keep you up at night, here's the list of some the most important things I've learned in these crazy 29 (!!) years of being here on Earth.
* The only person you should make proud and happy is yourself. No matter what.* Education is important but I actually feel like I could've accomplished everything I did without my two art academies. Especially in this day and age when so many new opportunities arise on a daily basis and the power of internet is undeniable.
* Trust your instincts. Like, always.
* Think happy thoughts. Whenever you start feeling a bit down, focus on all those things that you love and that make you happy. Be grateful for everything you have. Stop complaining.* Invest in experiences but don't feel bad about splurging on designer bag(s) or shoes or sunglasses every once in a while. You only live once.
* Know your worth.
* Punch fear in the face. That's the only way to move forward.
* Always find time for people you deeply care about.
* Real love will find you in the most unexpected place and it'll feel right from the very first second.* Don't give up on your dreams - work extra hard, every single day until they become your reality.
* Time is extremely precious and use it wisely.
* Be your biggest cheerleader, especially on days when it feels like there's literally no one else around. But there's always someone, trust me.
* Don't just sit there and wait to be discovered - make people know who you are and what you do.
* Write down your hopes, wishes and dreams and constantly check them out to stay in tune with yourself.
* Not everyone is gonna like you and that's perfectly fine. You don't like everyone either.* Being a poor and lazy cook is also perfectly fine. You're a rockstar in so many other departments.
* Never, never, never apologize for who you are.
* World is a stunning place, don't be afraid of it.
* Laziness is something you'll constantly have to battle against but it's always worth it.
* If something doesn't feel right from the beginning, stay away from it.
* No one has the right to tell you how you should live your life.* If you're truly passionate about it, you'll find a way to make it work.
* Sometimes people won't understand. Who cares.
* Read a lot but don't forget to live a life.
* Mistakes are a path towards growth. Don't be ashamed of your failures.
* You are beautiful and don't allow anyone make you feel or think differently.
* Wear your scars proudly. They have turned you into a person you are today.* Don't try to fit in. Ever.
* Stay true to yourself and create a life you're passionate about living.